This is a complete high school Algebra 1 curriculum!
*Note: This curriculum is best suited for on-level or lower-level/special education math classes. Supplements will most likely be needed for an honors or upper-level math class.
Standards: Please click here to view the alignment for Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
*Update: This curriculum now contains video lessons for every set of notes!*
- editable quizzes
- editable study guides and test
- editable final study guide and final exam
- product guide
- pacing guide
- video lessons for every set of notes!
- Unit 1: Intro to Algebra 1
- Unit 2: Solving Equations & Inequalities
- Unit 3: Relations & Functions
- Unit 4: Linear Functions & Inequalities
- Unit 5: Linear Systems
- Unit 6: Exponents & Exponential Functions
- Unit 7: Factoring Polynomials
- Unit 8: Quadratics
- Unit 9: Linear, Quadratic, & Exponential Functions
- Bonus Unit: Statistics